Why To Call Local Pest & Wildlife Control
- Free Quote
- Same Day Service, No Extra Charge
- Results 100% Money Back Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- Fully Trained, Licensed, & Insured Technicians
10% Off Any Other Quote Guaranteed
With This Internet Only Offer
10% Off Any Other Quote Guaranteed. Free Quote! Affordable Service.
We Exterminate Pests In Three Steps!
- Inspect – We will conduct a thorough home inspection to identify the source of your Pest problem.
- Customize – We work with you to customize our Home Protection Plan to ensure that the Pests are exterminated now, and that you are protected in the future against Pests and other pests invading your home and property.
- Eliminate – Get rid of the Pests for good.
Proudly Located In and Serving Vancouver
What To Expect From Our Treatment
Target The Source: First we identify and target the source of your pest problem with our custom treatment.
Inside Treatment: We then treat unfinished basements, garages, crawl spaces, trash areas, attics, wall voids, and even inside electrical sockets. Wherever there is the possibility for a pest to enter your home or make residence, we create a barrier to protect you. We deploy a variety of techniques depending on what works best for your situation, including residual powder, gel, and bait.
Outside Treatment: We create a protective barrier around your home using a granular base around the foundation. We then treat windows and doors, as well as under siding, to keep the pests out. We will also place a granular bait in your flower and mulch beds so that bait is taken back to any potential nests, destroying them.
For the past 12+ years we’ve helped protect over 30,000 homes. We are Vancouver ’s preferred Exterminator and Pest Control Company.
Let us help you!
At Local Pest & Wildlife Control, we guarantee our treatment plan for one full year. If any new Pest problems or other covered pests, we will treat immediately and at no cost to you.
“Immediately” means you are our priority – not when we can fit you into our schedule.
The barriers we put in place to protect your home and family against pests will naturally break down over time. This is why over the course of the year we will regularly reapply treatments to ensure your home is protected. For more details on our treatment schedule read our Home Protection Plan page or give us a call.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let Local Pest & Wildlife Control protect it against pests!