Got Bed Bugs?
Exterminate Your Bed Bug Problem For Good!
Local Pest & Wildlife Control
Providing Expert Bed Bug Extermination In Vancouver
Bed bugs were once considered a thing of the past, but not anymore. If you are suffering from bed bugs in Vancouver you aren’t alone. Bed bugs are increasingly becoming an epidemic throughout not just the Vancouver region, but the world. Even expensive hotels and restaurants aren’t immune.
Local Pest & Wildlife Control proudly provides expert pest control and Bed Bug extermination in Vancouver . With over 12+ years experience we’ve helped over 30,000 homeowners manage and exterminate their Bed Bug and other pest problems.
Let us help you!
Why To Call Local Pest & Wildlife Control
- Free Quote
- Same Day Service, No Extra Charge
- Results 100% Money Back Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- Fully Trained, Licensed, & Insured Technicians
10% Off Any Other Quote Guaranteed
With This Internet Only Offer
10% Off Any Other Quote Guaranteed. Free Quote! Affordable Service.
Call Local Pest & Wildlife Control To Exterminate Your Bed Bug Problem Today!
Three Easy Ways To Identify A Bed Bug Infestation
1) You have bites on your body that resemble a pimple, mosquito bite or a welt. Important note: Not everyone will exhibit signs of bed bug bites.
2) Seeing bed bugs, their eggs, or exoskeleton shells.
3) Finding fecal matter left by the bed bugs or seeing stains that resemble blood spots on sheets or walls from bed bugs being inadvertently squashed.
Pests Commonly Confused with Bed Bugs
1) Fleas are commonly mistaken for bed bugs due to both their small size and their similar bite marks. Flea bites are actually more severe however, as they can transmit disease and pose other health hazards.
2) Ticks may also be confused for bed bugs due to their similar size and appearance. Ticks are solitary pests and do not congregate in the house.
3) Bat bugs look so similar to bed bugs that you would need a magnifying glass to see the difference.
- Adult bed bugs are about ⅜” long and are visible to the naked eye. After feeding they will take on a brown/orange color.
- Bed bug larva and infants are invisible to the naked eye due to their microscopic size and translucent bodies.
- A bed bug bite is painless and undetectable by humans.
- Bed bugs are active year round and are predominantly nocturnal.
Bed bugs are notorious hitchhikers. While its most sensationalized that you can pick up bed bugs from staying at a hotel with an infestation, you can just as easily pick them up simply by sitting in a movie theater, or putting your suitcase or book bag next to another that has bed bugs in it.
Hazards Of Not Treating Bed Bugs
Three Reasons To Treat Your Bed Bug Problem Immediately
1) Although not known to transmit diseases, bed bugs nest in places where you are most susceptible to bites; beds, couches, and chairs. And while not everyone will have a severe allergic reaction to bed bug bites, why leave it to chance?
2) Bed bugs carry a social stigma with them. People with infestations are understandably embarrassed to talk about it, and find their social life suffering as they decline visiting other homes or having visitors in fear of spreading the bed bug problem.
3) Knowing your home has been invaded and compromised by bed bugs causes a great deal of stress, possibly resulting in fatigue, insomnia, irritability, and other ailments associated with psychological stress.
Choose Local Pest & Wildlife Control To Be Your Pest Controller and Exterminator
Call Local Pest & Wildlife Control TodayFree quote
When you call Local Pest & Wildlife Control you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that Local Pest & Wildlife Control has sent a true professional to your home.
Local Pest & Wildlife Control provides a zero obligation, free quote. Our certified technicians will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.
We Exterminate Bed Bugs In Three Steps!
- Inspect – We will conduct a thorough home inspection to identify the source of your Bed Bug problem.
- Customize – We work with you to customize our Home Protection Plan to ensure that the Bed Bugs are exterminated now, and that you are protected in the future against Bed Bugs and other pests invading your home and property.
- Eliminate – Get rid of the Bed Bugs for good.
Proudly Located In and Serving Vancouver
What To Expect From Our Treatment
Bed bugs are extremely adept at disappearing into any nook or cranny in your home. If not treated thoroughly the bed bugs can come back with a vengeance. Local Pest & Wildlife Control has a comprehensive and systematic strategy for eradicating your bed bugs.
Homeowner Preparation: First we provide you with a prep list of things to do before Local Pest & Wildlife Control arrives. This includes pulling furniture away from the walls, standing up the mattresses, and packing all clothing into sealed bags. This preparation is important as it allows Local Pest & Wildlife Control to most effectively treat for bed bugs, which like to hide in any nook or cranny they can.
First Treatment: When Local Pest & Wildlife Control arrives we will ask you and your family to leave, along with any pets, for 4 hours. The treatment we use is not harmful once it has been applied, but during the application of the treatment for extra safety precaution we ask that you leave the building.
Second Treatment: Local Pest & Wildlife Control will return 7 – 10 days after the first treatment and retreat. Again, we will ask you to leave the premise for 4 hours while we treat. This second treatment will exterminate your bed bugs for good, and you and your family can return knowing your home is now safe from bed bugs.
For the past 12+ years we’ve helped protect over 30,000 homes. We are Vancouver ’s preferred Bed Bug Exterminator and Pest Control Company.
Let us help you!
At Local Pest & Wildlife Control, we guarantee our bed bug treatment plan for 30 days. If any new bed bug problems arise, we will treat immediately and at no cost to you.
“Immediately” means you are our priority – not when we can fit you into our schedule.
For more details on our treatment schedule read our Home Protection Plan page or give us a call.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let Local Pest & Wildlife Control protect it against pests!