Exterminate Your Rodent Problem For Good!
Local Pest & Wildlife Control
Providing Expert Rodent Extermination In Vancouver
A rodent infestation can mean big problems for a homeowner. Both rats and mice carry serious diseases that can be transmitted to humans. They can also introduce disease-carrying parasites such as fleas, lice, and ticks into your home.
Local Pest & Wildlife Control proudly provides expert pest control and Rodent extermination in Vancouver . With over 12+ years experience we’ve helped over 30,000 homeowners manage and exterminate their Rodent and other pest problems.
Let us help you!
Why To Call Local Pest & Wildlife Control
- Free Quote
- Same Day Service, No Extra Charge
- Results 100% Money Back Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- 24/7 Emergency Service Available
- Fully Trained, Licensed, & Insured Technicians
10% Off Any Other Quote Guaranteed
With This Internet Only Offer
10% Off Any Other Quote Guaranteed. Free Quote! Affordable Service.
Call Local Pest & Wildlife Control To Exterminate Your Rodent Problem Today!
Three Easy Ways To Identify A Rodent Infestation
- Seeing a rodent in your living space
- Hearing rats or mice in the walls
- Finding droppings, and always finding them in the same location. Rat droppings are larger than mice droppings. Reference the life-size drawing of mouse and rat feces.
Pests Commonly Confused with Rodents
Rats and mice are often confused for one another. The easiest way to distinguish between the two are by size; rats are much larger than mice.
What Do Rodents Look Like?
- Rats: The most common rat is the Norway Rat. This rat is brown, heavy-bodied, six to eight inches long, with small eyes and ears and a blunt nose. It’s tail is shorter than its head and body. Its fur is shaggy.
- Mice: The House Mouse is the most common pest mouse. It is small and slender, three to four inches long, with large ears, small eyes and a pointed nose. It’s fur is light brown or light gray.
- Rats: Rats nest in underground burrows from which they enter buildings in search of food. They are a year long pest but are most active in the Fall and Winter when they seek out warmth and food.
- Mice: Mice invade the home seeking food, water and warmth. They are most active during the Fall and Winter months, and once established will not leave unless forced out. Without mouse control intervention, one pair of mice may produce 200 offspring in four months.
How Do You Get Rodents?
All rodents will invade the home in search of food, water, and shelter. It doesn’t take much to leave yourself vulnerable to a rat our mouse getting in as they can squeeze through even a ¼ inch hole.
Hazards Of Not Treating Rats & Mice
Reasons To Treat Your Rodent Problem Immediately
- Rats and mice can spread a number of serious diseases including salmonella and meningitis. These are spread through their droppings, bites, and their contamination of food. They can also carry fleas, ticks, and lice which transmit diseases of their own.
- These rodents will chew threw your home as they build their nests, create tunnels, and search for food.
- Rats and mice reproduce quickly, producing anywhere from 6 to a dozen babies with each pregnancy. If left unchecked their numbers can quickly enter the hundreds.
Choose Local Pest & Wildlife Control To Be Your Pest Controller and Exterminator
Call Local Pest & Wildlife Control TodayFree quote
When you call Local Pest & Wildlife Control you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that Local Pest & Wildlife Control has sent a true professional to your home.
Local Pest & Wildlife Control provides a zero obligation, free quote. Our certified technicians will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.
We Exterminate Rodents In Three Steps!
- Inspect – We will conduct a thorough home inspection to identify the source of your Rodent problem.
- Customize – We work with you to customize our Home Protection Plan to ensure that the Rodents are exterminated now, and that you are protected in the future against Rodents and other pests invading your home and property.
- Eliminate – Get rid of the Rodents for good.
Proudly Located In and Serving Vancouver
What To Expect From Our Treatment
Target The Source: First we identify and target the source of your pest problem with our custom treatment.
Inside Treatment: We then treat unfinished basements, garages, crawl spaces, trash areas, attics, wall voids, and even inside electrical sockets. Wherever there is the possibility for a pest to enter your home or make residence, we create a barrier to protect you. We deploy a variety of techniques depending on what works best for your situation, including residual powder, gel, and bait.
Outside Treatment: We create a protective barrier around your home using a granular base around the foundation. We then treat windows and doors, as well as under siding, to keep the pests out. We will also place a granular bait in your flower and mulch beds so that bait is taken back to any potential nests, destroying them.
For the past 12+ years we’ve helped protect over 30,000 homes. We are Vancouver ’s preferred Exterminator and Pest Control Company.
Let us help you!
At Local Pest & Wildlife Control, we guarantee our treatment plan for one full year. If any new Rodent problems or other covered pests, we will treat immediately and at no cost to you.
“Immediately” means you are our priority – not when we can fit you into our schedule.
The barriers we put in place to protect your home and family against pests will naturally break down over time. This is why over the course of the year we will regularly reapply treatments to ensure your home is protected. For more details on our treatment schedule read our Home Protection Plan page or give us a call.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let Local Pest & Wildlife Control protect it against pests!